Berlin, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Florence … Why should we choose to live an experience abroad? It is not always easy to leave friends, family, cats, etc. But at a certain point of your life you have to do it. It does not matter if for three months or three years, just pack your clothes and go!
Here seven very very very good reasons to leave your country …
- Personal growth_ People take it for granted, but living abroad helps to grow temperamentally.
- Responsibilities_ Having to solve issues alone and to respect deadlines, commitments, etc. will make you more responsible.
- Self-confidence_ You will start a new life all alone and this will increase your self-confidence. After a period abroad, you can face everything!
- Open-mindedness_ Dealing with people with a different culture makes more tolerant and open-minded.
- A lot of new friends_ You won’t be in your comfort zone anymore. In order to have a social life, you will be pushed to know and meet new people.
- New language and a new culture_ New country, new language, new culture: a great chance to improve your language skills and enrich your CV.
- Travel_ When you move in a new country, you can discover little towns close to yours and you will always have plans for the weekends.
We can sum up all these good points with two simple words: GREAT EXPERIENCE … the proof is in the pudding!