Beautiful renovated apartment located in central Madrid nearby Plaza de España and very close to Puerta del Sol. This amazing flat has eight rooms, two complete bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and dining area with flat TV. It is ideal for students who want to be in the middle of the city with the best transportation connections in Madrid (Ventura Rodríguez and Plaza España metro stations and Cercanías station at Sol). Don´t miss this opportunity!
- 2 fridges
- 2 Washing Machines
-Pans & Cutlery
Plaza España, together with the nearby streets of both Moncloa and Gran Vía, is one of Madrid's most lively and vibrant areas, with hundreds of tapas bars, terrace cafes, pubs, restaurants and Irish bars all within a relatively small area. The square of Plaza de España itself is located just a short walk from both the Plaza Mayor and the Puerta del Sol. It is also possible to walk to Madrid's main museums from here, making this area an ideal location to stay in the city.
- It is a wonderful place to just sit and watch the touristic and local people.
- Take a refreshing drink at one of the open-air terrace cafes.
- Go shopping in Gran Vía or Princesa street.
- Enjoy the musicals and theaters of Gran Vía.
- Take over the terrace coffee before moving on for dinner or to dance away in early hours.
The area is well served by public transport by having two metro stations that connect you to the various lines of the Madrid metro network:
- Metro Ventura Rodríguez – línea 3
- Metro Plaza España – líneas 3 y 10
- Estación de Renfe en Sol (cercanías)