On Thursday and Friday, we have our Semana Santa holidays in Spain –and well, if you’re studying here, you are probably on holidays already!– so it’s time to think about plans! Don’t you have anything planned for the break? Here we have some last minute ideas!
You can check Avanza website to get cheap bus tickets for this Easter break. They have a 50% off offer! You can go to many cities in Spain and even Portugal. Also, since this year Easter is sooner and it’s not that hot, we can think about the snow! Alsa –another bus company– has also an 30% off offer and here you can check many snow destinations offers!
If you’re staying in the city…
Well, in this case… don’t worry! Madrid offers you tons of things to do, and now that the spring is finally showing up… let’s enjoy this amazing place! We suggest you:
- To enjoy the parks for taking a stroll. And if you go to Retiro Park, don't forget you can rent a boat!
- To choose your favorite terrace on a sunny day and take some nice pictures of the city.
- To go to El Rastro on Sunday.
- To look for the best ‘torrijas’ –Semana Santa traditional sweet–.
- To check the museums to not miss any exposition.
- Why not? To check the ‘Procesiones’!
- To go to the amusement parks: El Parque de Atracciones and Warner Bros Park.