Beautiful new appartment situated in Chamberi area, near all the interesting spots of Madrid. This nice flat has got 2 complete bathrooms, a spacious living room with TV and an equiped kitchen with all the essential:
- 2 Fridges
- Washing Machine
- Cooking pot, cubiertos and plates
We have 8 rooms and this is ideal for students who want to live in the center with the best transport conections (San Bernardo and/or Bilbao ). No te pierdas esta oportunidad!
Near all the intersting spots of the city center entro, SOL is near you can go by walking or by metro (only 20 minutes by walking or 13 min by metro).
Chamberi is a nice area to go shopping, or just having a walk around the good restaurants/ bars of the city.
The flat is located in Chamberí, one of the most desirable neighborhoods to live according to the premises of Madrid. Located in the center, it is surrounded by the best shopping area and connected very well by public transport.
A short distance from the apartment is the famous Fuencarral street, full of the best shops and bars that takes you to Gran Vía and Puerta del Sol. And if you like the sport you have the Canal Isabel II park full of green areas, sports area and much more.
- Fuencarral Street
- Plaza Dos de Mayo
- Puerta del Sol
- Royal Palace
- Go to visit Plaza Mayor and eat a typical calamary sandwich
- Learn a little bit more about Madrid's history in the "Museo de Historia de Madrid"
- Travel to another time with the Romanticiscm Museum
- Enjoy Malasana's bars from the "Movida Madrileña".
- San Bernardo (lines 2) Cercanías Renfe
- Bilbao (lines 1 and 4)
-Tribunal (lines 1 and 10)