Beautiful renovated apartment located in central Madrid in the Barrio de las Letras and nearby Puerta del Sol. This amazing flat has two complete bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living room area with flat TV and dining area. With seven bedrooms..!! It is ideal for students who want to be in the middle of the city with the best transportation connections in Madrid (Sol and Antón Martin metro station and Cercanías station). Don´t miss this opportunity!
- 2 fridges
- Washing Machine
-Pans & Cutlery
The Plaza de Santa Ana, together with the nearby small streets which make up the Huertas district, is one of Madrid's most lively and vibrant areas, with hundreds of tapas bars, terrace cafes, pubs, restaurants and Irish bars all within a relatively small area. The square itself is located just a short walk from both the Plaza Mayor and the Puerta del Sol. It is also possible to walk to Madrid's main museums from here, making this area an ideal location to stay in the city.
- It is a wonderful place to just sit and watch the touristic and local people.
- Take a refreshing drink at one of the open-air terrace cafes.
- Go shopping in Fuencarral street
- Enjoy the musicals and theaters of Gran Vía
- Take over the terrace coffee before moving on for dinner or to dance away in early hours.
The area is well served by public transport by having three metro stations that connect you to the various lines of the Madrid metro network:
- Metro Antón Martin – línea 1
- Metro Sol – líneas 1, 2 y 3
- Estación de Renfe (cercanías)
Other rooms in the same flat