Spacious apartment in a historic building. It has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is an ideal floor for students and young people who come to work. You can enjoy and relax in the large living room which is fully furnished and with flat screen TV, you can also use it as study area and connect to the WIFI. It has a large independent kitchen and comes fully equipped with:
- 2 Fridge
- Oven / Stove
- Washing Machine
The apartment is located in the famous neighborhood of Malasaña which is now one of the most trendy neighborhoods in Madrid with a similar appearance to London and which welcomes many young people from all over the world who want to live in this special part of Madrid where you can get both sides of the Spanish lifestyle.
In the neighborhood you can find trendy clothes and a variety of funky shops or the big fashionable shops of Calle Fuencarral.
- Take a photo in Kilometer zero in Puerta del Sol
- Get to Plaza Mayor and eat a snack of squid
- Go shopping in Calle Fuencarral
- Enjoy the musicals and theaters of Gran Vía
- Walk through the famous neighborhood of Malasaña, the most vintage neighborhood in the city.
- Metro Noviciado (Line 2 and 10)
- Santo Domingo subway station (Line 2)
- Several bus stops at 2 mins away from the flat
Other rooms in the same flat