Spacious apartment in a historic building with a lot of charm. It has 9 rooms with 2 bathrooms with shower and one with bathtub. Ideal for sharing with students and young people who come to work in Madrid. The flat has a spacious and cozy living room that is fully furnished and where you can relax watching TV, and also has WIFI so you can work. The kitchen is fully equipped with:
- 2 Fridges
- Oven / Stove
- Washing Machine
- Separate pantry room
The apartment is located a few steps from the famous Plaza Sol, in the heart of Madrid. You have near the most important tourist points of the city like the Plaza Mayor, Royal Palace, Gran Vía, Fuencarral and much more.
The building is surrounded by a large shopping and entertainment area with several bars, restaurants and a multitude of shopping options! In Sol there is also the most popular metro station, with connections to Renfe and many subway lines.
The plaza is surrounded by a huge shopping and entertainment area with several bars, restaurants and an endless amount of shopping options! Sol is also home to the most popular metro station, with connections to the Renfe and many metro lines.
- Take a photo in Kilometer zero in Puerta del Sol
- Go shopping in Calle Fuencarral
- Enjoy the musicals and theaters of Gran Vía
- Enjoy a good movie at the Ideal Cinema (with English films)
- Eat a sandwich and a drink a beer in Plaza Mayor
- Know the history of the kings by visit the Royal Palace
The area is well served by public transport by having three metro stations that connect you to the various lines of the Madrid metro network:
- Metro Antón Martin – línea 1
- Metro Sol – líneas 1, 2 y 3
- Metro Opera – líneas 2, 5 y R
- Estación de Renfe – 1 y 5